Disciplines: CWTB, FIM
Location: Camping Schwarzenau, Achensee, Tirol
Restrictions: Maximum depth is 60m
Organizer: Alpnoe and AIDA Austria
Participation fee: 70€
Type: International AIDA Competition (Individual)
Registration and bank details
Registration via AIDA International
Registration via firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Thomas Oberhuber
IBAN: AT91 3631 0000 0000 1727
Purpose: Cool 2023 + your name
When transferring from a non-EU country (e.g. Switzerland) you need to transfer without charge for the recipient.
After we receive your payment you will get a mail with your confirmation of attendance.
- Diving at Achensee. Buoy is available on which you can clip your own, please organize your own buddy
- 18:00: Registration, Lanyardcheck
- until 18:15: Change of announcement possible
- 08:15 – 08:45: Registration
- 08:45: Briefing
- 09:15 – 10:00: Warmup
- 10:00: First OT for FIM
- 14:00: First OT for CWTB
- 17:00: Medal cermony
- 19:00: Dinner at Pizzeria Venezia in Maurach
(Please announce whether you will join us there when registering)
If the weather is good, we’ll do some diving and enjoy a relaxing Sunday together
More information will be sent to the athletes per mail.
Rules and regulations
- Minimum age: 18 (above 16: participation is possible with signature from a guardian)
- Medical diving certificate, no older than 1 year on the day of the competition.
- Transferred participation fee (until 1.8.2023)
- If an athlete does not start at the competition his fee forfeits and no return is possible.
- Official competition language is English.
- Photographs and videos produced as part of the competition are property of the organizer and won’t be published. The athlete allows the organizer to use all pictures and videos for advertising and educational purposes when signing up for the competition.
- AIDA will publish some personal data such as name, gender, nationality or age of all participants (e.g. for the ranking).
- The organizer declines any liability. The participation is at the own risk of each individual.
- The number of participants is limited to 25 (ordered according to the received registration incl. participation fee).
- If there are more than 25 registrations the rest will be placed on a waiting list and if any participant withdraws they can take that spot. If no spot is available the participation fee will be refunded.
- Each athlete must read and understand the regulations of AIDA international.
- When submitting the application form each athlete confirms that he has read, understood and accepted these conditions of participation.